The giving season of love is here once again… It’s the time when we give our loved ones gifts from our hearts that speaks from our soul and touch theirs. Definitely these gifts shouldn’t be just any kind of gift, and if they are for your woman, luxury gifts are even the best. Confused about the best one to get your luxury-loving woman, here are some tips.
• Jessica McCormack Jewellery Box — Do you wish to impress her deeply, does she love jewelries, then this is luxuriously perfect for her. Created by Jessica McCormack, the jewellery box consists of two velvet-lined trays that were embroidered with flora and fauna, all hand-stitched by the embroiders of the British Royal family and purveyors—Hand & Lock. In the box, there is also a collection of McCormack’s best-selling styles that can definitely be customized by the jeweller herself in London all for $505,072. Perfect ain’t it? Need more info, check netaporter.com
• Aman’s Private Jet — How about giving her a piece of the skies on an exclusive family trip, if that sounds good to you then a trip with Aman’s private jet—Bombardier Global 5000 is perfect. The jet is also for charter between resort brands and each booking is customizable and flexible and it comes with a personal concierge on board for any occurrence in the air. POA, www.aman.com/private-aviation
• Suzanne Kalan Rings — These ginger beauties are made by the Los Angeles jeweller Suzanne Kalan, the ring entails a baguette diamond placed on the ring which just makes it all the more beautiful. You get this tiny beauty for her with a price tag starting from $2270. More at netaporter.com
• Technogym Kinesis Personal — If she loves fitness and wellness then how about getting her a personal home gym with minimal space consumption, perfect. The plus is that with the space-saving set you can get more than 200 different exercise options. It’s not just for the well-being of the body but also for the home when it comes to aesthetics. POA, technogym.com/au/vision-kinesis-personal
• Mulberry x Acne Studios Musubi Bayswater — For the accessory lover, this is the bomb now and probably later on for it’s class and beauty in one single package. The boxy shape—a work from Mulberry Bayswater with the super voluminous bow from Acne’s Musibi gives the perfect handheld accessory and this beauty is up from $1575. More available at mulberry.com/au and acnestudios.com/au/en
• For Those Who Love Chocolate And Doing Good — What is Christmas season without some sweet and the luxurious brand too? Hey, Tiger offers Holiday minis that have a charitable spirit in it for the company works with the Hunger Project that supports cocoa farming communities in Ghana, for the price of $20 each. Look up more at heytiger.com.au
• For The Skincare Swot — Away Travel The Mini, offers her products for all her travel toiletries all at $65. Check for more at awaytravel.com/au/en/holiday-minis/the-mini
• For The Woman Who Loves A Little Sparkle — You could get her Kate Spade New York Romy Top Handle bag at $405. For more katespade.com.au is available for you.
• For The Woman Who Always Spots The Elephant In The Room — a Loewe Elephant phone cover would be beautifully perfect at $660. For more check loewe.com
• For The Fashion Lover Who Needs A Pocket For Her KeepCup — KITX Global Nomad Trench gives you the best at $695. Check out more info at kitx.com.au
Now that you have an idea of what would be luxuriously perfect as her Christmas gift, what are you waiting for?